It’s time to pull out the fancy clothes and dazzle! Holiday parties are right around the corner and we’ve got some recipes that will totally “sleigh”. So get ready to drink and be merry with these holiday drinks!
5 Holiday Drink recipes
(Source: Delish/Austin Kearns)
- 1/2 oz Creme de Menthe, chilled
- 2 oz White Chocolate liqueur, chilled
- 1 oz Vodka, chilled
- Cool whip, for garish
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish
Combine Creme de Menthe, white chocolate liqueur, and vodka in a glass.
Stir to combine.
Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of chocolate shavings.
Hot Buttered Rum
- 1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- Pinch of salt
- 2 ounces dark or aged rum
- 6 ounces hot water
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish (optional)
- In mixing bowl, combine butter, vanilla extract, sugar, spices and salt. Beat until well combined.
- In heat-proof glass or mug, combine aged rum with 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) spiced butter mixture. Remaining batter can be stored in airtight container in refrigerator for future use.
- Top with hot water and stir until ingredients are well incorporated. Garnish with cinnamon stick if preferred.
Source: VIENNETTA/GETTY IMAGES
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup pomegranate-cranberry juice blend
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Lime twists
Put the vodka, pomegranate juice, orange liqueur, and lime juice in a large liquid measuring cup or pitcher.
Add ice and stir 30 seconds or until cold; strain into chilled martini glasses3.
Garnish with lime twists.
Source: Betty Crocker.com
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup crushed candy canes
- 6 oz. white chocolate liqueur
- 4 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. peppermint schnapps
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
Pour melted chocolate onto a shallow plate, and place crushed candy canes on another shallow plate.
Dip rims of martini glasses first in chocolate, then in candy canes.
Pour remaining chocolate into the bottom of glasses and swirl to coat the bottom ⅓ of glasses with chocolate.
Place glasses in freezer while you prepare the drink.
Combine white chocolate liqueur, vodka, peppermint schnapps, and heavy cream in a cocktail shaker.
Fill to the top with ice and shake until cold. Divide drink between 3 glasses and garnish with a candy cane before serving.
White Christmas Margaritas
- 1 (14-oz.) can coconut milk
- 12 oz. silver tequila
- 8 oz. triple sec
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup Mint, for garnish
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds for garnish
- Lime wedge, for rimming glass
- Sanding sugar, for rimming glass
- Cranberries, for garnish
Combine coconut milk, tequila, triple sec, lime juice and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Rim glasses with lime wedge and dip in sanding sugar. Pour into glass and garnish with lime and cranberries
We hope you and your friends enjoy this list of five holiday drinks that are sure to put you on Santa’s nice list.